If you are looking for a light that offers a combination of performance, quality of lightness and versatility among other devices with the same purpose, then your quest is completed
AXCOR PROFILE 600 by Italian manufacturer Clay Paky is a product that perfectly meets these criteria. It is a 500 W LED spotlight, available in two versions: 6500K and 5600K color temperature, with a CRI of about 90.
Its energy efficiency is the highest in this power category and can be increased by 25%, thanks to the boost mode, which is available in standard and HC versions, making it an excellent tool for numerous occasions and events.
AXCOR PROFILE 600’s zoom ranges from 5.3 to 47.2° (1:9 ratio), making it extremely flexible. It offers a multitude of visual effects, with the ability to be used as a wash light, which makes it a kind of standard in the field of modern lighting.
- Source: 500W White LED Engine
- Versions available: CRI: at least 70, CT 6500K (Axcor Profile 600 and ST), CRI: at least 90, CT 5600K (Axcor Profile 600 HC and HC-ST)
- Front lens diameter: 132 mm
- 5.3° – 47.2° linear zoom
- CMY + Linear CTO
- One Color Wheel with 5 Colors
- One Rotating Gobo Wheel with 7 Gobos
- Rotating 4-facet prism
- Animation wheel (interchangeable with fixed gobo wheel)
- Motorized framing system with 4 focal planes
- Variable Frost filter
- Iris with multiple macros (random, pulsing…)
- Electronic linear dimmer, 16 bit and 4 curves
- Electronic strobe @25 f/sec.
- Weight: 33 kg