JBL One Series 104 reference monitors offer the ability to hear all the details when mixing and editing
104 is a set of innovative speakers designed to deliver the most accurate sound in its class, making the JBL the first choice for numerous recording studios, cinema and concert halls around the world.
These desktop monitors are compact, affordable and attractively designed. They are mostly used by musicians, podcasters, video and music producers… In short, by all who need precision and clarity in working with sound.
JBL 104 reference monitors have a wide sweet spot, with neutral low frequencies, clear high tones and rich bass. The design of their coaxial driver includes a high-frequency driver, compliant with precise woofer, resulting in an accurate response, a wealth of detail and exceptional off-axis performance. This gives the most neutral sound.
These monitors have an integrated 60-watt D-class amplifier, which distributes the power of 30 watts per speaker.
- Input: 1/8″ Aux, RCA, 1/4″ TRS balanced
- Output: 1/8″ stereo headset with auto speaker mute
- LF Transducer: 4.5 in (118 mm)
- HF Transducer: 0.75 in (19 mm), soft dome
- Crossover: 1725 Hz, first row
- Amplifier: 60 W (30 W for each speaker), Class D
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL @ 1 m with -10 dBV Aux In (Volume = Max)
- System Maximum SPL: 92 dB
- System Peak SPL: 102 dB
- Frequency range (-3 dB SPL): 88 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency range (-10 dB SPL): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 7.8 ohms at 260 Hz
- Height: 9.72 in (247 mm)
- Width: 6.02 in (153 mm)
- Weight: master monitor 2.06 kg, slave monitor 1.73 kg
For any questions regarding these monitors, feel free to contact us.