Mythos is a product from Clay Paky which revolutionized the world of stage and show business lighting, and now there is a newer, more advanced version – Mythos 2
It was not long after the debut of Mythos moving head fixture at PLASA 2014 to its recognition as a lighting device that is an absolute “must have” in many areas of the lighting industry. From television studios, over corporate events, theatrical performances up to live performances, Mythos has quickly positioned at the top of the list of required lighting equipment.
Now this company presented Mythos 2, an advanced version of this fixture, with Osram Sirius HRI 440 W lamp, which ensures the extraordinary performances that have made an excellent image of MYTHOS around the globe.
What makes Mythos 2 a valuable tool is its large light bean with a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio). The light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and quiet.
Mythos 2 features and indexed visual effect disc which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus. But, Mythos 2 is an excellent beam light which allows switching to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. Its large, dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam remains parallel for its entire length.
Mythos 2 is a versatile professional tool, which makes it useful in every situation and therefore a cost-effective investment.
These are specifications of Clay Paky Mythos 2:
- Osram Sirius HRI 440W discharge lamp
- Large 160mm diameter front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
- 4°- 50° electronic zoom (Spotlight mode)
- CMY color mixing with gradually fading color wheels
- 14 special color filters on three wheel
- 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
- Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
- Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
- 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
- Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
- 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
- Frost filter for soft-edge projection
- High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
- Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
- High-performance electronics and firmware
- Art-Net / RDM
- Patented Italian Design
Thanks to the cooperation between Studio Berar and Clay Paki companies, Mythos 2 is available in our market, and for all questions regarding this fixture you can contact our sales team.